Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

Grim Reaper

wyvern and wyvern whips can drop gold, emerald and small emerald, so would u be so kind and add that information? since emerald is a thing now in the update... since 40 emeralds are kinda hard to obtain.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Grim Reaper":1ui5lr15 said:
wyvern and wyvern whips can drop gold, emerald and small emerald, so would u be so kind and add that information? since emerald is a thing now in the update... since 40 emeralds are kinda hard to obtain.
Updated Wyverns as well as some other creatures that drop emeralds.

Cuckoorex

Descriptions on small diamonds and on Irazur Tomb do not indicate that small diamonds can be found there, but I just did a rumor boss raid of Irazur Tomb and found two small diamonds (which happily brought my total to ten for a certain quest requirement!)

Kuratha

Staff member
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... dian_Golem

While inside of the Cave of Echoes, when you first encounter the Guardian Golem the text on the wiki says:

"When first encountered you can pass a level 1 intellect check by having My Little Vorator, by Terezza in your inventory to avoid a large zap (110+ damage)"

I did not need to have My Little Vorator, by Terrezza in my inventory to avoid the large zap. I merely needed to pass the Intellect 1 test.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
theseriousone23":g7s9gzhi said:
While inside of the Cave of Echoes, when you first encounter the Guardian Golem the text on the wiki says:

"When first encountered you can pass a level 1 intellect check by having My Little Vorator, by Terezza in your inventory to avoid a large zap (110+ damage)"

I did not need to have My Little Vorator, by Terrezza in my inventory to avoid the large zap. I merely needed to pass the Intellect 1 test.
Noted and fixed.

Edit: It's actually more complicated. You don't need the journal, but then you have to pass an Int 3 check. With the journal, the check is lowered to Int 1. So are you sure it was an Int 1 check in your case? It should have been Int 3.

Kuratha

Staff member
Edit: It's actually more complicated. You don't need the journal, but then you have to pass an Int 3 check. With the journal, the check is lowered to Int 1. So are you sure it was an Int 1 check in your case? It should have been Int 3.

Ahh, I'm pretty sure the text read as an INT 1 check. (no way to easily verify now). I was wearing the Tiara of Heavens bumping my INT to 3 so that might have passed the check regardless.

Denzera

Loreseeker
theseriousone23":12a0sv8q said:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Orduc_of_Solliga

(The robed man looks you up and down and offers you a forced smile)
-Needs a comma after 'up and down'.
-Trader now pays: 200 gold- small emerald, 350 gold- emerald

Speaking of this dude, I can't be the only one who noticed his profile picture being recycled as part of a mass crowd dialogue at a certain endgame discussion. Is that enough evidence to go on for us to update his Faction association?

(perhaps David can clarify whether he was being subtle or just lazy :) )