Not received reputation After completing quest

Badhri205

I was doing the Quest Mad wizard and returned the orb of shadows to the wizard and Completed the quest . I saw wiki for the quest rewards , it said +40 reputation with wizard guild but i didnt gain the reputation

Duck123

Loreseeker
You get back to where you started. At the start of the quest you lose 40 reputation because you associated with the person who stole from the wizard. The quest reward brings you back to the reputation you had at the start of the quest

VDX_360

Staff member
Wiki: A Mad Wizard

As stated above, that's the designed outcome. Getting seen with the thief costs you 40 rep, so returning the item (or paying him off) only brings you back to neutral. So, you end up getting more Rep for the Seventh House for fighting the werewolf than you do for the Wizard's Guild.

Yeah, we know. The Developer is kind of a jerk with this quest. Do everything right, and you come out neutral. Mess something up and you end up way in the hole. Not really a winning situation. I blame Adaon. Little bastard.

Badhri205

Oh , Now i know . Thanks for Clarifying the doubt . Also i hate adaon , cause he stole MC in sleep at very beginning .
Post automatically merged:    

You get back to where you started. At the start of the quest you lose 40 reputation because you associated with the person who stole from the wizard. The quest reward brings you back to the reputation you had at the start of the quest
Thanks For The information bro