Not loading up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilamonta

Sorry for troubling you but when I start loading the game it won't load it starts to and then it goes right back to my main screen on my phone I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it didn't work can you please come out tell me what to do from here or fix the problem I'm at a subscriber for the game and this itself thank you

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Let's see, first of all restart your device, and delete cache from google play services too.

Second, are you manually removing any permissions from the game? Android 5.0 and/or rooted devices sometimes allow to manually deny permissions; that may lead to crashes.

If that doesn't help, do you see a "must be closed" error with a "report" button? if so, please click it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
there was an error message with a report button? did you click it? or it simply closes?

are you using a new phone?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
anyways, as this is not happening to anyone else, please email me at [email protected] and tell me your phone model, android version, and if there's been any changes on the phone that may have led to this (switched to new mobile, updated android version, rooted, installed antivirus/optimizer, etc)

And once more, if you see a "report" during a crash, please click it!

Orcacle

A similar thing happens to me. It will close itself and take me back to my tablets home screen. There is rarely a send report button, it just goes black and closes. I have done everything I could think of to fix it, but I've only managed to get it to work in spurts. That's why I really love the quicksave button. I have noticed that it will crash much more frequently in town squares.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This id an entirely different thing, it happened to the OP when he opened the game, not in mid playing.

What tablet model?
Android version?
Is the game updated?
Did you get a warning about memory the first time you played?
You mention it shows rarely...have you clicked on thr report button? Please do it.

Orcacle

DavidBVal":3m7q1y6x said:
This id an entirely different thing, it happened to the OP when he opened the game, not in mid playing.

What tablet model?
Android version?
Is the game updated?
Did you get a warning about memory the first time you played?
You mention it shows rarely...have you clicked on thr report button? Please do it.

I have the G-pad 7.0 lte
Yes Android
Yes I always update it when updates are available
No i did not. At one point i removed my Sim card and that made it run smoothly for a little while. I have over 8gb of available storage on my tablet, if that helps.
I have clicked the report button when it shows up, I think twice total. The last time was earlier this week.

Bdavisjr

I have experienced this crashing while trying to load on my IPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.3 jailbroken. My iPhone that is jailbroken doesn't have an issue with it. Could it be something I have installed?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, please open new threads as it is very unlikely than an iPad and an Android table are crashing for the same reasons. Some LG tablet users have reported me that the game is unstable unless they disable 3G/4G.

As for iPad please try to disable the connection from google play games on main menu and see if that helps. If issues persists please contact support via the main menu button, or open a new topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.