[NOT A BUG] No respawn of killed road trader. Bug?

Azog

Since the road trader in lannegar valley was killed by goblins, he doesnt seem to respawn. Normal?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: No respawn of killed road trader. Bug?

Road encounters are entirely random... some will show up again, others are very rare. Road traders are very common, so you'll meet others, no doubt.

Azog

Hmm. Actually i also have problems with finding these guys where i can sell my pelts for good gold. Only saw them 1 time in the game. While searching them again, i farmed all areas where wolfs appear, and i actually got 7 white pelts, 23 perfect pelts, 73 damaged pelts. But no buyers around...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Comm4nder":jb4dn0p5 said:
Hmm. Actually i also have problems with finding these guys where i can sell my pelts for good gold. Only saw them 1 time in the game. While searching them again, i farmed all areas where wolfs appear, and i actually got 7 white pelts, 23 perfect pelts, 73 damaged pelts. But no buyers around...

potion traders can buy them too... or should

abstractsense

Loreseeker
There are certain places where traders spawn. The will respawn every 6 or 12 hours, not sure which, but probably 12. If you go on the road between Kingsbridge and Lannegar you should have 3 opportunities to meet them. You should find the pelt traders there within a few days at most.

Azog

Thanks. Im tryin to catch those pelt buyers, since potion traders only pay half gold. Im just wondering that i met them only once so far, since when i played the demo in an earlier version, those pelt buyers appeared more freqently to me.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Comm4nder":2hnk8328 said:
Thanks. Im tryin to catch those pelt buyers, since potion traders only pay half gold. Im just wondering that i met them only once so far, since when i played the demo in an earlier version, those pelt buyers appeared more freqently to me.

the frequency of Varannari Hunters encounter has not changed in a looong time.