No more rings of Unlife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0rion79

Hi, I have almost finished my latest game but I can't find any Ring of Unlife any more. Usually, the Lich dropped it yet I found none at all.

Am I just unlucky or the drop rate has been changed?

The same for the Ivory Ring: not even one piece after half dozen of attempts! :(
Yes, they are not quest items, yet it is a shame a little bit...

the liches have 30% or less of that ring drop. did you kill them all? if not, I recommend that you find one and kill it, if it doesn't drop the ring, reset your save, sleep 12 hours and kill it again. do this as many times as necessary until he drops the ring.

0rion79

the liches have 30% or less of that ring drop. did you kill them all? if not, I recommend that you find one and kill it, if it doesn't drop the ring, reset your save, sleep 12 hours and kill it again. do this as many times as necessary until he drops the ring.
I am afraid I did, I only have the ones that may be found "wild" by rumors. I am at the end of the game, where I only miss the final quest of the Ark.
Btw, where is the best place for farming XPs now?
And where may I farm for diamonds? I want to complete the quest of the 3 swords.

The rumor liches are the most likely to drop the ring.
The enemies that give the most XP are from the ark of lothassan itself, but personally I prefer the minotaurs of the ashen cape as they drop mana potion and the galade elixir.
The places I know where the diamond drop is the bluerock castle and the surface of ahen wastes, the enemy with the greatest chance of dropping the diamond is the giants of the hills
Post automatically merged:    

sorry for typos, mobile translator.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Once you get into grinding Rumor Liches you'll end up the Oprah Meme... YOU get a ring of Unlife, YOU get a ring of Unlife, EVERYBODY gets a ring of Unlife... 😝

An easy diamond grind is the North Crimson Hills...

JediNxf7

Once you get into grinding Rumor Liches you'll end up the Oprah Meme... YOU get a ring of Unlife, YOU get a ring of Unlife, EVERYBODY gets a ring of Unlife... 😝

An easy diamond grind is the North Crimson Hills...
I find sanctuary peak the easiest diamond grind. cause if the giants ever start to damage you you can rest for free with the monks. and if you're lucky you'll get some apples for restoration potions too.

0rion79

I find sanctuary peak the easiest diamond grind. cause if the giants ever start to damage you you can rest for free with the monks. and if you're lucky you'll get some apples for restoration potions too.
it is the one with the giants in the wilderness all around and the shadow creatures inside, right? Good catch

Felix

I am afraid I did, I only have the ones that may be found "wild" by rumors. I am at the end of the game, where I only miss the final quest of the Ark.
Btw, where is the best place for farming XPs now?
And where may I farm for diamonds? I want to complete the quest of the 3 swords.
Use the forbidden Pit to farm. There items with a lot oft worth at the trader and with a scroll of greater wisdom u can get up to 400k XP Every run... But the enimies are strong... Get weapons with banashing or weapons with Holy damage. U can find diamonds by killing Hill giants

0rion79

Hi guys, I started yet another game and... WTF! I am almost at the end and can't find 1 single ring of unlife.
I have killed once at least each Lich in the game and I got none! I often reloaded after killing enemies in order to keep my options open, but nothing!
Also, I have noticed that I NEVER get news in the tavern about any roaming Lich: only dragons, minotaurs and manticores. Isn't it suspicious?
Not to mention that I am struggling to find a single Assassin's hood and gloves and that Ivory Ring within the Kurgs' cave.

If they are that rare, maybe David should improve Awareness ability by adding a % to the rate of dropped items. :) Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.