Nivarian

GauzeB

I gotta say I've been playing a long time, my main is on day 744 but a cleric by nature I couldn't wait for nivarian to come out, the home of the three hell yeah.. then we finally get there and there's nothing. It's smaller than lannegar. It's the capital, why is it empty?

Still love what you're doing Dave love every step of this process... Thanks for the sword! Love it too

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
As David said, it already took too long to finish it (two months), so he decided to cut it and put it out.

Same argument you can have why whole game isn't finish. :D

Well, it takes much longer time to make EK than play it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah just as Alan said. And look at New Garand and Freetown, they were released without guilds and with just 3-4 quests originally, just as Nivarian was.

Also, lore-wise, both Ilmara and Thuram are very sparsely populated compared to the southern kingdoms. More people live in NG than in both northern kingdoms combined.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":17x88uft said:
Yeah just as Alan said. And look at New Garand and Freetown, they were released without guilds and with just 3-4 quests originally, just as Nivarian was.

Also, lore-wise, both Ilmara and Thuram are very sparsely populated compared to the southern kingdoms. More people lives in NG than in both the north kingdoms combined.
As David and as Alan said and what i will say we all just have to wait hihi :lol: