Niram's ring?

brissenden

Translator
Joined
13/03/2017
Messages
149
Location
Belarus, Minsk.
In the «rings» section of the wiki i found the description of this strange little ring. Who knows what it is needed for?
 

Attachments

  • Niram's_Ring.jpg
    Niram's_Ring.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,144

brissenden

Translator
Joined
13/03/2017
Messages
149
Location
Belarus, Minsk.
Glass Cannon":20h460ci said:
Can you give us a littlebit info where you found it and what your were doing......
I found it in the wiki: «equipment», «rings»; not in the game. Anyway, this ring is marked as a unique item, so i am very interested what it is needed for.
 

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Joined
17/07/2016
Messages
832
Location
The Netherlands, Utrecht.
brissenden":28k5nrj3 said:
Glass Cannon":28k5nrj3 said:
Can you give us a littlebit info where you found it and what your were doing......
I found it in the wiki: «equipment», «rings»; not in the game. Anyway, this ring is marked as a unique item, so i am very interested what it is needed for.

Same here.... thats why i think its a townhall quest..... all items are uniq in townhall quests.

You have alot of rings to find in townhall quest with some ones name on it..... that why im 100% sure its a townhall item.

Its probely placed in the wrong section....

Here are some townhall rings:

http://imgur.com/isxSAXG

You have house rings and named rings thats why ( I think ) its a TH item.
 

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Joined
17/07/2016
Messages
832
Location
The Netherlands, Utrecht.
brissenden":26tkcv8e said:
Glass Cannon":26tkcv8e said:
You have alot of rings to find in townhall quest with some ones name on it..... that why im 100% sure its a townhall item.
I think you're right. Yea, it is definitely a TH item.

Well not to forget we do have a couple of statusless rings and amulets like the amulet needed for the woman near the townhall of new garand...... or you could sold it to the golden hand.... quest name spicing things up but that was not a TH amulet but a story amulet without status

Princess at the sea is also a amulet without status......

But still i think its a TH quest item placed in the wrong section or belonged to a very very very very old beta version of the game....
 

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Joined
31/10/2016
Messages
1,390
Location
Germany
This is indeed a very curious item. I have never seen it before, but according to the game files it's related to (in fact advances) the quest The Lost Explorer (where you have to rescue Teram from the Goblin mine). Maybe Teram was named Niram in an early version of the game and the ring became obsolete later on?

On the other hand, the image of the ring was only uploaded to the Wiki at the beginning of this year (by M3lkor), so maybe he can enlighten us on where the hell he found it...
 

brissenden

Translator
Joined
13/03/2017
Messages
149
Location
Belarus, Minsk.
MikeB":8zrtx2lp said:
This is indeed a very curious item. I have never seen it before, but according to the game files it's related to (in fact advances) the quest The Lost Explorer (where you have to rescue Teram from the Goblin mine). Maybe Teram was named Niram in an early version of the game and the ring became obsolete later on?

On the other hand, the image of the ring was only uploaded to the Wiki at the beginning of this year (by M3lkor), so maybe he can enlighten us on where the hell he found it...
I think i got it. Maybe if Teram (Niram) died during the flight, the player could take his ring and bring it to captain Whitewater for a partial reward.
 

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Joined
17/07/2016
Messages
832
Location
The Netherlands, Utrecht.
brissenden":3ta61tk0 said:
MikeB":3ta61tk0 said:
This is indeed a very curious item. I have never seen it before, but according to the game files it's related to (in fact advances) the quest The Lost Explorer (where you have to rescue Teram from the Goblin mine). Maybe Teram was named Niram in an early version of the game and the ring became obsolete later on?

On the other hand, the image of the ring was only uploaded to the Wiki at the beginning of this year (by M3lkor), so maybe he can enlighten us on where the hell he found it...
I think i got it. Maybe if Teram (Niram) died during the flight, the player could take his ring and bring it to captain Whitewater for a partial reward.

Oh thats a good one.. never thinking about letting anyone die but yes its a possibility...

I keep everyone alive just like the artist in new anthem or what ever its called.... ( with that mysterious eiland with the dragon ( great manticore.... ) i kicked his ass before the artist arrived haha... epic critical strikes haha.

Maybe can some one try this one.....
 

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Joined
31/10/2016
Messages
1,390
Location
Germany
Glass Cannon":7bm0qfra said:
Maybe can some one try this one.....
Teram doesn't drop anything when being killed, at least not in the current release. So whoever or whatever once dropped Niram's Ring, doesn't seem to be in the game anymore.

Maybe David can confirm this, so we can safely remove the page from the Wiki.
 

Top