Next update

BrandonGhetto

I was wondering if there is gonna be a new update towards this game, maybe crafting system, new sprites for armour display, probably making usable those areas that are not playable such as that dungeon inside that mine in Lannegar. There is an account towards @exiled_kingdoms on Instagram and they are posting stuff related to a new update coming on October. Please verify this info. Big fan of this game and lore, hope to read some news from the creators of this masterpiece. Best regards.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe they refer to Archaelund, next project on which developer works (that probably would be in that time frame, i.e. around October).

Work on EK is at the moment only for technical support, i.e. critical bugs etc.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I was wondering if there is gonna be a new update towards this game, maybe crafting system, new sprites for armour display, probably making usable those areas that are not playable such as that dungeon inside that mine in Lannegar. There is an account towards @exiled_kingdoms on Instagram and they are posting stuff related to a new update coming on October. Please verify this info. Big fan of this game and lore, hope to read some news from the creators of this masterpiece. Best regards.

It's a fake account and has nothing to do with David, we already solved it on discord.

Don't believe such things, if there will be any content update, David would announce that here first and not on Instagram (he has no account there)

MC Chris

Man I want some more content for this game so bad! There still parts of the map that are listed as names of the map like towns and whatnot that you can't go to yet so I sit and think and getting my head about it because this game is so awesome and there is proof of more areas on the map that are named that must be explored!!!!