Newbie questions

RB33

I'd like to have a go at that on my next Cleric run. At the moment, I'm currently trying out the Flame/Summoner approach, hence my nickname to it as "Caster" (or mage). Perhaps we can call that cleric build that you're suggesting as "Crusader"?

VDX_360

Staff member
"Crusader" build tends to refer to a Cleric with Crusader, Sacred Fire, Nivaria's Barrier, amd Holy Shield... which are all the Cleric skills that give bonus to undead / death resist. (Not including advanced skills). In this particular game, "Crusader" tends to be used to refer to killing undead.

Noun names for builds get a bit complicated as the game allows a lot of flexibility in builds.

RB33

"Crusader" build tends to refer to a Cleric with Crusader, Sacred Fire, Nivaria's Barrier, amd Holy Shield... which are all the Cleric skills that give bonus to undead / death resist. (Not including advanced skills). In this particular game, "Crusader" tends to be used to refer to killing undead.

Noun names for builds get a bit complicated as the game allows a lot of flexibility in builds.

True enough