New traps and multi-storey dungeons

Petr Šuhaj

Translator
David, do you think, there is possibility to create some awesome traps like floor switch which fires volley of arrows, or some death end corridor and on return way you find out, that entrace was blocked with heap of stones and on the floor is letter (Your whole miserable life was futile, don't worry - end draws near. Forsaken) :D
I can imagine some room where you go and then appears window like after camping with adaon on the begining with sarcastic comment about oil and fire - than inferno could start :D

Multi-storey dungeon could be some stone walled fort, there could be hidden room in third floor where is bed and you can rest, in the fifth floor could be boss, after defeating boss there could be some hidden corridor with stairs, which lead you to the first floor, where you can open the wall near entrance by lever ;-)

ZeroesHero

That would probably suck for those playing Iron Man mode if they had no idea what they were walking into. But for other gameplay modes, that sounds like it would be a fun challenge.

Quantum

I think the ideas are pretty legit. I do question multi story dungeons. The idea is pretty good, but don't really want to make dungeons so long that you would need high level and health pots galore to even reach the end. Though at the same time, you start not needing gold, so the idea seems not too bad either, kinda a preparation challenge.

Also I don't see any issue with 100% death traps, assuming they are only in dead ends and the such. Iron man players would try the areas in any non-perm death mode first anyhow. So it all makes sense.

keeper216

I like this idea. Maybe have the dungeon not reset after 9 mins but instead maybe 1 day in game. Anyone who goes into a new place on Iron man without exploring it with a non-Iron Man character is either a badass or an idot......or both.