New passive idea for rangers

Kody101

I know there is an active skill for increasing the speed of a bow but thats only temporary how about a passive skil that does that and i know what yall thinking we have a fast bow but the jesters bow will only be so good for so long it grear for low lvls and decent for mid levels but what about lvl 20+? When you start to get into the higher areas so my suggestion is a passive skill to increase bow speed so than bows like compisite and all the others become more wanted in all my adventureing ive used jesters pretty much 99% of the time experimented with other bows and i cant justify replaceing the jrstsers bow with i use Justice when fightig hoards of wraiths other than that jesters is my go too bow so what if there was a passive avility to make other bows a tad faster?

UrielRochaBr

Translator
Well, I guess the Jester Bow should be the only one to have 18 points Of speed because Of his low attack point. If another Bow with high Power like the Poisonous Longbow has the same atribute on speed, it would be extremely op. So, I guess there Will not be any passive skill to increase the hate Of fire.

Kody101

UrielRochaBr":jblsoigx said:
Well, I guess the Jester Bow should be the only one to have 18 points Of speed because Of his low attack point. If another Bow with high Power like the Poisonous Longbow has the same atribute on speed, it would be extremely op. So, I guess there Will not be any passive skill to increase the hate Of fire.
Well you see thats the issue sure jester bow is fast but its way to weak!!! And im not saying bows to be as fast im saying a small amount