New General Skill

ICDedPepl

Currently, there are three general skills available to every class in the game. However, there seems to be a slot which has not been given any purpose. As far as I know, there is no skill there that is unlockable later in the game, so I wanted to offer an idea on what it could be used for. I suggest that this extra skill should offer a permanent xp boost to the player. It could have 3 levels where each one gives 5% xp boost to the player for a total of 15%. Or maybe the levels could be 6+6+8 for a total of 20% xp boost. Maybe even 8+8+9 for a total of 25% xp boost to counter the 20% deducted from employing a companion and having a little xp boost to spare.

The skill could be named "Quick Learner" or "Prodigy" or something to that effect. The skill point distribution could be 1-1-2 or maybe even 1-1-1 seeing as using skill and trait points is a very serious investment and this cost would allow more wiggle room for the player.

Currently, there are three general skills available le I believe this skill could benefit every player. XP in Exiled kingdoms is, in a way, hard to come by. Playing the game normally is usually a good way to get xp, but some players find it easier to grind for a bit to make things easier. This skill could lift the burden on every player, making it a bit more bearable while also maintaining the challenge by not making things super easy.

Side note btw: Thank you david (if you're reading this) for making this game. I only have my phone to play games with, but exiled kingdoms has become that one game I can come back to without ever getting bored. The one in app purchase is perfect and, nowadays, when all games seem to be pay to win and not particularly entertaining, you delivered this game. No internet required, one in app purchase unlocks all the content, hours of fun. This is a safe haven amongst the ocean of bad games. So thank you. Also, this is my first post and I wanted to say this here because I don't know if or when I might post again. Also, sorry if I did something wrong posting this.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
That's a great suggestion, such a skill could be very useful on the later levels. Though I feel like it's maybe a bit underpriced. 15% more experience would speed things up by a lot, certainly stacked with an experience boost scroll and high wisdom. So I would have it at minimum 1 - 2 - 2, though 2 - 2 - 2 would probably be even better. Otherwise it would be way too good and just be an autopick for any class and build.

ICDedPepl

BattleLord":uf5lozb3 said:
I would have it at minimum 1 - 2 - 2, though 2 - 2 - 2 would probably be even better. Otherwise it would be way too good and just be an autopick for any class and build.

Looking at it that way it does make sense. Having a permanent "greater scroll of wisdom" should come at a cost.