New Enemies

ArrowsFTW

Sounkeng":3iadjrt9 said:
Yes the archery advanced skills (Prcision Shot and Rapid Fire) from the 7th house trainer in NG sewers are pretty much must haves.

Also another point in Endurance wouldn't be a bad idea.

Personally I like getting other attributes and rounding out my character, but if you are looking for raw damage than Dexterity is your top priority, with a secondary interest in awareness and a tertiary interest in endurance.
Precision is meh. Just take Rapid Fire and invest your skill points on:
Stab
Evasion
Archery
Rapid Fire

I recommend you getting the advance skill Assasinate from the thieves guild.
If you're more into melee you should get Flurry aswell

Artemis Leafarrow

ArrowsFTW":ei61pwk8 said:
Sounkeng":ei61pwk8 said:
Yes the archery advanced skills (Prcision Shot and Rapid Fire) from the 7th house trainer in NG sewers are pretty much must haves.

Personally I like getting other attributes and rounding out my character, but if you are looking for raw damage than Dexterity is your top priority, with a secondary interest in awareness and a tertiary interest in endurance.
Stab
Evasion
Archery
Rapid Fire

Thanks! I am more into Bow, as I want to be an archer with good Dps and only rely on melee when I have to for close combat. Thats how I envision my rogue. So I want the majority of all my Dps and skills to be ranged and bow based.

PS - I think bow and skills need to be beefed up. Seems compared to melee rogue and 2H warrior it is WAY behind. Just my thoughts.

ArrowsFTW

Artemis Leafarrow":e2j6z1mi said:
ArrowsFTW":e2j6z1mi said:
Sounkeng":e2j6z1mi said:

Stab
Evasion
Archery
Rapid Fire

Thanks! I am more into Bow, as I want to be an archer with good Dps and only rely on melee when I have to for close combat. Thats how I envision my rogue. So I want the majority of all my Dps and skills to be ranged and bow based.

PS - I think bow and skills need to be beefed up. Seems compared to melee rogue and 2H warrior it is WAY behind. Just my thoughts.
That's great! Im glad you tried the archer build. Come check this High Level build thread and you might find other better builds than mine
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6601&start=70