New class: Witch

p4ran0id

Staff member
Don't expect any new classes. We can be happy if we get new content at all. This game is already finished and everything new will be only a bonus, but to make a new class would take way too much time (balance and coding) so don't think David will ever do that. Max we will get is new areas and dungeons (and items, quest,...) but even that won't happen that soon, not before Archaelund is finished at least

NTiK

Its sad to know that. I read Dave would try to rebuild the whole empire :c

iamnorbi

I mean, we could already make a witch with mage. Especially now with Death Cloud and Vampiric Blade. Use a Totem of whatever you want and put points into some summoning spell. It's not perfect but it's something.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I mean, we could already make a witch with mage. Especially now with Death Cloud and Vampiric Blade. Use a Totem of whatever you want and put points into some summoning spell. It's not perfect but it's something.

- Wear a FOREST ROBE, it's green like the Witches;
- Use any DEATH STAFF, they shoot the same death attacks the Witches have;
- Learn the Advanced Skill SUMMONER and use Scrolls of SUMMON DIRE WOLF;
- Use Scroll: CIRCLE OF RESTORATION to heal yourself and your wolf, like the Witches do.

Voilà!!!
You are a Varannari Witch!!!
;)

iamnorbi

- Wear a FOREST ROBE, it's green like the Witches;
- Use any DEATH STAFF, they shoot the same death attacks the Witches have;
- Learn the Advanced Skill SUMMONER and use Scrolls of SUMMON DIRE WOLF;
- Use Scroll: CIRCLE OF RESTORATION to heal yourself and your wolf, like the Witches do.

Voilà!!!
You are a Varannari Witch!!!
;)
Yeah, this can work too but imo a wolf is more like a druid kinda thing. Since there's no such option as Summon Wraith or something I'd probably go with Earth Elemental.

Btw Circle of Restoration is a nice touch to complete the Witch build.