New challenge? -Spoiler warning-

Obtainable Toast

Loreseeker
I was thinking if it would be possible to win the last fight by attacking magister and everyone else, people thought undermother was impossible until someone did it. This fight is defenitly way harder than undermother, but I would like to open this topic to disscuss if someone has tried it, what you would use or strategy you think in theory would work in order to achieve it also Would it be possible on hard?

Skythalos

Translator
Well it might be possible, just like Undermother but there are a few factors that makes it much more difficult.
Its a bunch of forsaken, and the magister hits hard.
Without a companion you cant use normal strategies (Like circle of restoration to revive your companion to battle again, and spamming pots on both you and companion)
Its pretty crowded and since the fight starts with a dialog you have too little time to reposition yourself, by the time you mention to attack, when the text log vanish you are immediately surrounded by forsakens.
Even Valeran can give you trouble by himself and with your companion, and there's still some ranged attackers.
And lastly, even if you have Amarisa with you, she will probably wont last long because you cant open her inventory to heal her with potions and her equipments are none i guess, so unless you are a cleric to heal her, she will probably die before the skill has reseted its cooldown.

So if anyone didnt tried, i went for it a couple times and all i had was a spam of hits from 20 to 80 that didnt allowed me to move properly before diying.

So maybe David just wanted to actually make this fight impossible, since the forsaken have been there longer than we can imagine and we have very little resources in this specific dungeon.
But i would love to see someone actually managing to kill every last one of them hahaha.

Skythalos

Translator
johnny606":2u32xl8w said:
i think it's system-made that character automatically dies after moment.
Actually he dont auto dies, you simply get hit ALOT so it seems like this.
As a rogue i went to dialog with evasion placed, and immediately after the evasion ended i got mashed like a potato. So i guess it might be possible that you kill the weaker forsakens one by one until there is the wizard lady, Valeran and Magister, but i do believe fighting any of these 3 will be tougher, while the other have high levels they can somewhat easily be killed because they lack good equipments. And surviving such encounter is of course no easy feat at all.

Obtainable Toast

Loreseeker
Skythalos":266hg1o1 said:
Well it might be possible, just like Undermother but there are a few factors that makes it much more difficult.
Its a bunch of forsaken, and the magister hits hard.
Without a companion you cant use normal strategies (Like circle of restoration to revive your companion to battle again, and spamming pots on both you and companion)
Its pretty crowded and since the fight starts with a dialog you have too little time to reposition yourself, by the time you mention to attack, when the text log vanish you are immediately surrounded by forsakens.
Even Valeran can give you trouble by himself and with your companion, and there's still some ranged attackers.
And lastly, even if you have Amarisa with you, she will probably wont last long because you cant open her inventory to heal her with potions and her equipments are none i guess, so unless you are a cleric to heal her, she will probably die before the skill has reseted its cooldown.

So if anyone didnt tried, i went for it a couple times and all i had was a spam of hits from 20 to 80 that didnt allowed me to move properly before diying.

So maybe David just wanted to actually make this fight impossible, since the forsaken have been there longer than we can imagine and we have very little resources in this specific dungeon.
But i would love to see someone actually managing to kill every last one of them hahaha.

What if you kill valerian in the first encounter, that will help. David thought undermother was impossible as he stated in another threat so I believe it is possible but it might require next patch to get better gear but I am thinking if its possible at the moment with sole intent on beating that encounter, that would incline leveling to lvl 25 and getting possible advantage on beating it.

What class you think would be best suited for this?