New Beta release - No content, just fixes Google Play Games connection

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If you signed up for Beta you will get a tech update. I upgraded several libraries including the latest dependencies to Google Play Games. If you were having issues with the GPG connection, please report how it is going for you.

I have not touched EK code in a long time, so I am concerned that any of the updated components might bring trouble.

Post in this thread about how the beta performs for you and regarding GPG connection works or not. Please refrain from other suggestions or requests since (for now) I am working on Archaelund full time except when EK requires a tech update. If beta works fine for you, certainly posting about it will bring me peace of mind before I push the changes to 2 million players.

If you are not a beta-tester you can become one (or opt-out of testing) here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.fdgames.ek.android

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
Works fine for me, tried to disconnect and reconnect to Google, also cloud export and import. Works without any problems.
Also continued a game for 5 minutes, without any problems.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Same for me. I had to authorize EK to share information with GPG, but after that everything seemed to work fine.