New Achievement Ideas?

VDX_360

Staff member
1) National Hero: Reach Legendary Hero status with one kingdom.
2) Hero of the Isle: Reach Hero status with all three kingdoms.
3) Everyone's Hero: Reach Hero status with five factions (kingdoms, groups).

Boss Beating:
4) Dreamcatcher: You put a stop to the corrupting dreams of the Varrannari.
5) Overachiever: You defeated the demon Sloth. Don't expect Thuram to thank you.

Class:
6) Arcane Knight: Gain the ability to equip a proper melee weapon as a mage.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

VDX_360

Staff member
Not all factions. But it is possible to have Hero status (and above) with all three kingdoms, the Church of the Three, and Varrannari. I -think- it's mathematically possible to get hero status with one or two towns as well if one wants to forgo going for legendary status with the kingdoms.

VDX_360

Staff member
Varsilla is easy. If the quests don't get you there, the wandering knight is an endless supply of reputation.
Mercia requires completing quests, winning the arena and knocking out some town hall quests.
Ilmara requires knocking out quests and running town hall quests.

Siding with the Varannarri in the most favorable way gets you hero status (+49).
I -think- if you join the 7th House and complete all quests, that tips you over to hero status (there's a +10 when you join?)
Doing all the quests and joining the Church of the Three nets you hero status.

I -think- the only guild you can't get hero status with is the Warriors Guild, even if you join it. Just isn't enough quests.
oops... Wizard Guild is the same. I just don't count them as a guild, so it seems.

OverCellus

1) National Hero: Reach Legendary Hero status with one kingdom.
2) Hero of the Isle: Reach Hero status with all three kingdoms.
3) Everyone's Hero: Reach Hero status with five factions (kingdoms, groups).

Boss Beating:
4) Dreamcatcher: You put a stop to the corrupting dreams of the Varrannari.
5) Overachiever: You defeated the demon Sloth. Don't expect Thuram to thank you.

Class:
6) Arcane Knight: Gain the ability to equip a proper melee weapon as a mage.
7) Is it REALLY real???: Touch the Swamp Donkey.

IAmOdie

8) Muscles of Iron, Bones of Steel: Have an arm-wrestling contest with Synrath Stonehorn (a new Minotaur NPC from Liberty) and win. (STR 4)
9) I could steal even from Lupin!: Steal a banana from a monkey, return the banana to Harock (a new Kurg NPC in a jungle between Liberty and Urk-Daonassar) without resorting to trap and trickery towards the monkey. (AGI 4)
10) Hawkeye: You found the golden nail among the pile of straws and gave it to Xnaurl Steelbringer (a new Orc NPC in Dragon Mountains) the Legendary Orc Blacksmith, and an old friend to Stridsibum the Goblin Blacksmith. (AWA 4, otherwise, can be bought in Urk-Daonassar for 2500 Gold.)