Never die?

Trace Da Cruz

Is it possible to restore it on ios?
supposedly, the file should work in all platforms, even between platforms, just remember to update it manually (personal, bad experience)

About your skills is it possible that you ran out of mana by casting Arbenos Might?
Healing drains mana fairly quickly too, but I like it better than intervention, since it won't dry me up in a single use...

NikitaLost

supposedly, the file should work in all platforms, even between platforms, just remember to update it manually (personal, bad experience)

About your skills is it possible that you ran out of mana by casting Arbenos Might?
Healing drains mana fairly quickly too, but I like it better than intervention, since it won't dry me up in a single use...
No, I could not ran out of mana using Arbenos Might. Infinity war - healing vs intervention :)
I like intervention, because I’m safe on iron man difficulty then.

Trace Da Cruz

Yes, yet another immortal debate ;) I actually see the safety of Intervention, but I'm better off keeping health up...
To be honest I haven't fared well in iron man mode, I get crowded or chased by a Dire Wolf for some strange reason...

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well since you're new to this game I recommend you to forget the idea about not dying for now!

Not like its impossible, it's just impossible for you. You have to learn the game first before thinking about an Ironman run. At first playthroughs you will die a lot till you learn more about it, step by step you will get close to your wish and can try Ironman run, but I recommend to do it on hard before that, same difficulty but no permanent death if you do a mistake.

Ironman run is really something if you're bored from story mode-hard. Took me a while before I tried it first time and also my first Ironman run was full of deaths and restarts till I learned it the hard way.

p4ran0id

Staff member
No, I could not ran out of mana using Arbenos Might. Infinity war - healing vs intervention :)
I like intervention, because I’m safe on iron man difficulty then.
Intervention is also much cheaper than heal, my last cleric runs I only used intervention from start instead of using skill points for healing

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Is it possible to restore it on ios?
Saved file works on all platforms without problems, if file isn't damaged or corrupted in any way (which isn't responsibility of the game itself).

I don't have iOS, but I did exchanged files between my PC and phone (Android). And, only "problem" is, how to access file system on iOS. If you know how to do that, no problems for your save file exchange with other platforms.

NikitaLost

Saved file works on all platforms without problems, if file isn't damaged or corrupted in any way (which isn't responsibility of the game itself).

I don't have iOS, but I did exchanged files between my PC and phone (Android). And, only "problem" is, how to access file system on iOS. If you know how to do that, no problems for your save file exchange with other platforms.
Thank you.