Need help with Zealots? I gotchu, bruh

Morpheus

All you have to do is lure lots and and kill one in the crowd, the fire will kill the rest of them and it will create a chain effect, quick and easy.

Morpheus

Everybody uses this tactic, don't they?
People keep saying " It's way too hard for me" and I want to gouge my eyes out everytime they say southern dragon mountains were too hard for them because of ZEALOTS. Alot probably try to solo a zealot and forget to run, so they get bursted.

VDX_360

Staff member
I think most players figure out the hit and run tactic to Zealots. It's good practice for the exploding enemies later in the game.

You could fire proof yourself to about 215 and call it good, but really, kill one, and step back works really well.

Morpheus

I think most players figure out the hit and run tactic to Zealots. It's good practice for the exploding enemies later in the game.

You could fire proof yourself to about 215 and call it good, but really, kill one, and step back works really well.
Yeah, Zealots are mobs that are little to no threat if you can deal with them properly. I don't know why some people find it really hard.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Some people don't build their characters well, I just helped a guy double is Warrior's DMG and HP in a single respec.

Fighting the zealots with a badly-specced character, inadequate gear, let yourself get swarmed, that'll hurt quick.

Morpheus

Some people don't build their characters well, I just helped a guy double is Warrior's DMG and HP in a single respec.

Fighting the zealots with a badly-specced character, inadequate gear, let yourself get swarmed, that'll hurt quick.
I don't think anybody is crazy enough to travel to the ark below level 20 (except Ian Skylark, the guy who ironmanned the Horror at level 15). They probably should have very adequate gear by now.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You'd be surprised what some people build as their characters (I regularly help Reddit disasters out) and some people like to focus on main quests. They can even be quite high level but their gear and build is a disaster.