Need help with rogue

Molokot

Well rogue melee is quite strong, just you have to wait 20 sec between fights to get cooldowns for defensive skill and stab, and that isnt very exciting. And when you will fight tough boses its like :activate defence, atack for 6 sec, disengage ,wait for it ,repeat. It works , but somehow after playing it once i dont want to do it again. And also I dont know why, but in most games you cant assign mouse buttons , and that would help a lot.

You dont need general skill for traps, rogue has his own trap skill that also helps dimantling them, and if u max it cxan do quite a lot of damage, but you will also need fast runing skill and as i said before thats a lot of skills that need to be used at right time and can be challenging, especialy on iron man.

Last edited:

Ipalalien

I choose the general skill for detecting trap because in mid game the detection chance is low, and it cost cheaper than rogue trap skill.

Wrenn

I like archer rapid fire then stab flurry back off and ripid fire again. Repeat if needed. Not much waiting for cooldown.

Ipalalien

I like archer rapid fire then stab flurry back off and ripid fire again. Repeat if needed. Not much waiting for cooldown.
But assasinate ia good thou, i fight rumor bosses and it trigger 4 time a row it makes the boss die Quicker