Need help with rogue

Ipalalien

Yoo guys can you help me with rogue build im level 13 in ironman mode and my weapon it just 2, troll cleaver and icicle, im using dirk as offhand weapon bluesteel dirk and flame dirk.

Any idea with weapon build? i like to try the stun lock weapon but i dont know what it is

Arcanmaster

i like to try the stun lock weapon but i dont know what it is
Firstly, stun off hand weapon is Lighthing Dirk(you can buy it). If you can kill corrupted sabercats you may get Cursed Fang(off hand).
I farmed Devouters Sting(light) and I cleared Askatir Mine 8 times before I get it.

eungpar

Have you cleared Fort Assault? Magma shortsword that is one of 4 rewards(choice) can work very good in wyvern mountain. Or a fire dagger(idk what the name is) which can take in the moon children quest is also good in there. But they are only fire elemental daggers, not giving stun...

Last edited:

Ipalalien

Have you cleared Fort Assault? Magma shortsword that is one of 4 rewards(choice) can work very good in wyvern mountain. Or a fire dagger(idk what the name is) which can take in the moon children quest is also good in there. But they are only fire elemental daggers, not giving stun...
Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i have that weapon i use it on grissenda for troll gold farm
Post automatically merged:    

Firstly, stun off hand weapon is Lighthing Dirk(you can buy it). If you can kill corrupted sabercats you may get Cursed Fang(off hand).
I farmed Devouters Sting(light) and I cleared Askatir Mine 8 times before I get it.
Lighting dirk and devourer sting will be good combo, i should get that weapon.

ajay

I wouldn't count on stunlocking even with both those weapons. The most consistent combo is max flurry and max sneak attack. Stunning is nice, but not dependable. Even when the dirk of betrayal was god mode with its 12 sec stun which was a bug. It only randomly made things easier.

Invest in the correct skills and use weapon combos that are the most damaging to the mobs you are engaging. Use the wiki to look at their resistances and select your weapons that way.

Molokot

This thread is radiculous, Iron man is for people who know what they are doing , not for those who ask how to make builds. Just lower dificulity and try evrything and you can go for iron man next time. And i personaly consider rogue most dificult class to play due to load of active skills you have to use, so if i ever want to play iron man i would choose anything, but rogue. But yeah it is a challenge ,and can leave you with some kind of acomplishment, if you manage it somehow.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
I would agree that Ironman is best left for when you've learned the game a bit. There's just too much of a penalty if you randomly die from a trap, an unexpected boss, or just unlucky.

At Level 13, you should be well into the mid-game with a few Shards located. Those quest start to add to your weapon pile. The Wiki will tell you exactly where things are located.

For the most part, try to match your attacking element with the enemy weakness. There was a weapon that had a bugged stun attack. It stunned enemies a lot longer than it was supposed to stum them. It was slated to get fixed in the last bug update. But even that weapon was located at the end of the mid-game.

Molokot

If you will learn archer skill and toxic master then can use fast bows like 15 speed imperial trollhunter or 18 speed jester bow to deal hell load of toxic damage to enemies, just poison costs money, and some monsters are resistant to that. But its one of best rogue tricks, still i dont like playing rogues :D

Ipalalien

This thread is radiculous, Iron man is for people who know what they are doing , not for those who ask how to make builds. Just lower dificulity and try evrything and you can go for iron man next time. And i personaly consider rogue most dificult class to play due to load of active skills you have to use, so if i ever want to play iron man i would choose anything, but rogue. But yeah it is a challenge ,and can leave you with some kind of acomplishment, if you manage it somehow.
Yeah i know i just want a reference you know, for those using rogue. Im playing very careful with iron man i even get the general skill for traps and secret.
Post automatically merged:    

If you will learn archer skill and toxic master then can use fast bows like 15 speed imperial trollhunter or 18 speed jester bow to deal hell load of toxic damage to enemies, just poison costs money, and some monsters are resistant to that. But its one of best rogue tricks, still i dont like playing rogues :D
Rogue archer is feel a little bit weird for me. I want to use rogue for stab people in the back and deal highest damage in the game.