need help with monks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletVixen

I need a bit of help with wandering monk answers. I have saved before hand, I swear I have given all combinations of answers and they still call me un-enlightend and attack. Does anyone e know the right ones?

VioletVixen

keeper216":rj55id5n said:
I believe it has something to do with the moon and the stars.
Sure was... it was driving me nuts lol... so much fuss over a random encounter lol

Renothian

Question: On my other mage save, for testing things, I am trying to get the monks to appear to test these answers. [Comment deleted due to forum rule violation] Is there a certain level or task or trait level I need to be before they start spawning?

Mod note: Forum rules prohibit discussing game exploits. Forum rules prohibit necro topics. This thread is two years old. Thread being locked.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Renothian":32hvcuz0 said:
Question: On my other mage save, for testing things, I am trying to get the monks to appear to test these answers. I'm just outside a zone and reload, enter next zone and get a random spawn there and on my main mage, they have spawned there before. I'm level 7 on this mage and everything but monks spawn there now. Is there a certain level or task or trait level I need to be before they start spawning?
There is indeed a level requirement for the monks. It's Lvl 8 for the first and Lvl 11 for the second encounter. So one more level to go... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.