Myrosian Set No Helm??

Ares Voss

Ayo! I just made a collection of armor sets and I cant seem to finish my Myrosian Set I wonder why david didn't put a Helm In The Myrosian Set… I completed my Legion, Blessed, Ashen, and Normal set along with the Tolassian Set but im having difficulties getting the last piece of my Thuramian Set still needing 1 shard to make way to the Dragon Coast wish me luck!

Deleted member 30241

Ayo! I just made a collection of armor sets and I cant seem to finish my Myrosian Set I wonder why david didn't put a Helm In The Myrosian Set… I completed my Legion, Blessed, Ashen, and Normal set along with the Tolassian Set but im having difficulties getting the last piece of my Thuramian Set still needing 1 shard to make way to the Dragon Coast wish me luck!
Bruh I'm actually gonna post that right now, also the Thuramian set was incomplete, it lacks leggings.

Arcanmaster

I wonder why david didn't put a Helm In The Myrosian Set…
Looks like Myrosian Set was designed for epic film or anime heroes never wear helms.
the Thuramian set was incomplete, it lacks leggings.
And Thuramian one - by mage, from Harry Potter, hates pants.

Just imagine battle between owners of those sets in White Plains. Myrisian Warriors with frozen faces against Thuramian Arcane Knights with frozen balls...

P. S. Put Hero Helm to complete M set. Or Helm of Leadership, it has bonuses that M set also has.
If you get HoL you won't get Hunter's Armor and will have only Hunter's Leggings you can put to Th set.
Will you complete Lionskin set with Sharkskin and Lizardskin boots and some Trollskin item?

Last edited:

Gr8Scott

What does one get by achieving an armor set? My cleric is looking for a photo shoot in Cleric Quarterly with Blessed Plate. It will score him points with the 'ladies' hanging out by the sea.