Myrosian full set & Full set bonus

OverCellus

i was thinking: why not implement fullset bonuses? i just use some random best items for every part of armor, but if David add an alternative? is there any plans for this? (i just added myrosian full set to get some curious clicks, sorry if you got there hoping something else. But if you have anything to say about that, you are welcome)

VDX_360

Staff member
Moved to feedback.

Set bonus are a popular part of many games, and one can see how set bonus might fit into Exiled Kingdoms. However, the game mechanics, and game balance don't account for set bonus.

OverCellus

David could do the "bonuses" like a proper effective elemental resistance, just like Troll Skin armor pieces (Though i think this would be slightly OP).

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
There are lots of options and it was suggested in the pre-1.3 Items thread but it didn't happen then so it won't be happening now. There are lots of set bonuses that would be thematic and wouldn't be OP (not least as mix-&-match with unique items is currently the optimal situation for most builds most of the time) but again, it just won't be happening so let's move on.