Myrosian Breastplate help

Rebellion

I need help with that damn thing
So assassin rogue nearly 20 griss 18, i made her ful on tank Shield Expert max,Resilience max,Body development max and infantry max she has 500hp but less shied THAN ME so i figured lets get some gold and buy her equipment after i get the myrosian breastplate but i killed the dragon in the cave in north sagar forest over 20 times and nothing, killed Kurg King still nothing, Ancient Yeti nothing, Zombie Dragon nothing (i got primal icicle and im currently testing it to see if its better then stiletto)
So does anyone know are there anymore bosses that drop it?Or how did you get it would be rly helpful btw i recently posted about my cleric and god a rly good response, good thing this game has a forum.
If you need pictures ill try and post

nigmar

You are better off just completing shards of fates and killing the Under KIng to get the ashen chest plate because its a guaranteed drop. On top of that, you could get the other ashen pieces

johndominic

Yup just like he said you better off doing the main quest and there will be even more power equipments once you reach the ark.

Rebellion

Yea but dont you need to be like real geard for the Sunken Citadel and the Ark?Im looking for the myrosian breastplate so i can go for the Void Lord guess im gonna have to try and get the ashen pieces.Ty

johndominic

Your level must be at least level 20 to actually do the main quest(its not really hard). The only difficult in the part is actually the red glowing stuff (AKA radiation) and you need lots of health potions since your a warrior.
It will be better to explore the sunken citadel completely once you enter so that you dont have to worry about the rads anymore (teleportation from maze to citadel) but you better get the strange hood asap do greatly decrease rad damage.
And the loot is plenty. Happy hunting.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
According to the Wiki the Myrosian Breastplate (AC5) is dropped by Rumor Bosses. You do Rumour Boss runs enough you end up with large collections of identical loot. I think I could arm half the continent with clones of Justice and Righteousness.

I'm assuming you're keeping the Undermother's Hide, but there are some good AC4 breastplates, the common/purchasable Legion piece, or the Jeweled Breasteplate (via Ruby Key from Forbidden Pit raid) will easily tide you over till the Ashen Wastes if you're bored of Rumour Boss fights.

Rebellion

I just defeated the Undermother (btw i spent like 25k for nothing on this fight and i beat her in a matter of seconds) and got the Myrosian Breastplate 😅 guess next is the forbidden pit then ill go for the ashen wastes.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
LOL that's the way random loot works. 🤷‍♂️ I've only fought her once, on Hard, weakened, with the Prophet for help, and it was very very easy.

The one the smashed my face to bits was the horror in the center of the Forbidden Pit. Fortunately the Ruby Key is before the center, grab it and run away...

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Lol the dark presence is too much to defeat unless you get the ashen armor set.

I did it on Hard without the AR set. It needed the highest level of Death resist potion and I was drinking a Potion of Restoration every 3 seconds. But I did it with a Sword & Board warrior. Griss too but she went down very quickly...