My world: the best plan (how did I even fail...?)

life tiger

As you can see I'm running so much in my dreams... I need help...

In a world... that's on the back of a swimming dragon....! There was a young tiger... with a disaster for hair... (first time I touched it I got so scared thinking it wasn't a dream) OK so the hair.... take a rope and 3 more ropes and spin them around the first rope from up to down till you can't see the first rope.. that was my hair times 50...

So... many things wanted me dead as always so I ran around the dragon world and at some places I saw a minecraft drug farm... (take an egg and cut it in half... and dump some thick crass on top... that's how the drugs looked like) all those years of minecraft are now hunting me...

So I skiped the farm didn't bother to taste dream stuff again and went to a house that didn't want to help me.... yea.... and this entire time I'm being chased by an ogre I think? And then I went to a..... bloody school area... again!!

So in my school this year I'm geting hell from the 2 "helping teachers" which makes my life so much harder... 1 of those shits got into my dreamland to continue the hell! Well she forced me to learn but I was sick of it and went on...

Then I went to grassy fields... and saw the ogre! I was just running away but he grabed his big what ever and slamed it into the ground making some of the grass hills explode! Sending me flying to a soccer field...

I hid behind a nice old rock wall on some nice and lovly grass... and then I said screw him! And went to his house... well trying to find it... I instead found the head of the world dragon and he looked at me and then his eye started to glow and the light pointed at the ogres house

I quickly ran to his house which was on a small dragons head! My plan was to chop the head and make his house fall into the water! It went well and I chopped the head by putting a massive rubber band around the house and head! And then it started to fall....

But the ogre didn't give up! He put a rubber band around the small dragons neck and with another rubber band he connected the neck with his house! Being quite scared that he seen be and reacted to that... I ran back to the soccer field

As soon as I got there I jumped all the way down into the dirty field... and hid inside the dirt till he lost me... then I looked around and seen many humans enjoying life... a thing that I can only dream of doing... sooo... I walked slowly to look at how happy they are

And then I stayed there... 1 black sad dot... in a field of white... waiting for the time to run from the ogre again...

The meowing end