My warrior lvl 16 (and some questions)

Kramer

Obtainable Toast":evhaintg said:
Body Development is a must for me on Ironman difficulty, it is just too good to be skipped. I also do not max out some skills straight away as 3 points for a small boost might not be as good as getting 2 points or even 3 points (resistance adv skills).

Another advise, it might be good to put a single point into Intervention for Hirge so she does not die with half or more mana as sometimes when you need her to tank the most the cooldown and the amount of healing done by her heal is not enough or potions either, also a minor mana potion will become almost a 2nd life for her, depending on the amount of points you have in intervention. However if you would plan for you to tank and her take sometimes a hit or two just go full healer build for her as she does not need to tank for you 24/7.

After I finish the game with this character (I'm playing in Normal difficulty), I'll start a new game in Hard difficulty as a shielded Warrior. Or maybe I'll go right to the Ironman mode :p

Obtainable Toast

Loreseeker
Kramer":28khjelj said:
Obtainable Toast":28khjelj said:
Body Development is a must for me on Ironman difficulty, it is just too good to be skipped. I also do not max out some skills straight away as 3 points for a small boost might not be as good as getting 2 points or even 3 points (resistance adv skills).

Another advise, it might be good to put a single point into Intervention for Hirge so she does not die with half or more mana as sometimes when you need her to tank the most the cooldown and the amount of healing done by her heal is not enough or potions either, also a minor mana potion will become almost a 2nd life for her, depending on the amount of points you have in intervention. However if you would plan for you to tank and her take sometimes a hit or two just go full healer build for her as she does not need to tank for you 24/7.

After I finish the game with this character (I'm playing in Normal difficulty), I'll start a new game in Hard difficulty as a shielded Warrior. Or maybe I'll go right to the Ironman mode :p

Good luck, I suggest hard or ironman, both a lot of fun but ironman can be stressful when your high level character dies because you get too comfortable and you take on a challenge that was too much XD