My Level 25 2h build

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Well a tip how to find them.... below

what i do is run runs....... i join crypt and only loot the outersides chambers and there sacro chests.... if you noticed those chamber have a different stone color... after running the hell out of everything teleport to town... sleep 6 hours and do it again ( with this you will find at least 1 a 2 items mostly in the north sacro chests chambers.... why i don't know but it worked out for me after 6 runs i have them all it was a 30m playtime only.... hereby i kill mostly 3 enemies to make my way out haha.

S.U.W.

Glass Cannon":1pzosb49 said:
Nice done bro but i am wondering i still need to get 9 lvls and i almost have the same amount of traits.... where the hell is the rest ( i mean without traits adding skills.) But for the rest a good build, i am critical build its different and even so effective at my lvl of character..

http://imgur.com/kwJOkR8

With my build is the fun part i hit most of my time with max damage and 1 of the 3 is mostly instant kill..... so i use companion as meat the the rest is died in no time and i mean serious NO time is hit and bam dead mostly with the strongest guys its 4.5 hits maximum mostly 4 to kill.

http://imgur.com/l4qpSiP

Hey what is that flaming item you have in your necklace spot?? Looks like an egg that's on fire or something.

Schnolhamor

S.U.W.":1fprhgdw said:
Hey what is that flaming item you have in your necklace spot?? Looks like an egg that's on fire or something.

That's the Flaming Pendant dropped by the Flame Prophet in the Quest the Prodigial Daughter.

+45 Fire Resistance +1 END

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
They deserved to die in the first place and second thing this game is just wierd...... first we have a love letter were you can almost abuse her for a long long night but she wants to kill you...... ( dubious poetry ) then we have a beautifull woman wen you kisses her she changed into a frog thing ( princess of the sea ) and now we have a woman that is accually a spider in a different form and can controle fire..... i believe i stop drinking from now one hahahaha.

And now there dead anyway so i wonder what is next :lol: