my Adaon reaching traps and just stumping them, often

ExiledFanKR

New Member
Joined
25/07/2016
Messages
63
Althought I'm enjoying watching his mistakes
Is there some good strategy about disarming traps for Adaon?

Sorry about my bad English
Thanks for reading this
 

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Joined
01/07/2016
Messages
737
Location
La Dorada, Caldas, Colombia
ExiledFanKR":3f2l0353 said:
Althought I'm enjoying watching his mistakes
Is there some good strategy about disarming traps for Adaon?

Sorry about my bad English
Thanks for reading this

He only makes the attempt if he has a 65% chance or better of disarming it... so depending on his level and level of the trap he could be really close to that percentage.... which means there is a 35% chance of failure... Items with Tinkering... Agility, and Trap Master are the way to go to make it so he has a better chance of not getting impaled.
 

ExiledFanKR

New Member
Joined
25/07/2016
Messages
63
Thanks for your kind reply!
Again, sorry about my English

I will explan my...
Um ...my question again
 

Dimidium

New Member
Joined
11/07/2016
Messages
552
My L14 ( almost 15) Adaon is very good now, and he detects + disarms lots of them. Give him the Tiara and Dungeoneering 3 and watch him find every door and trap around. He does well in the Maze and also Crimson Hills in the Hill Giant Area.
 

Top