My 2 cents...

RB33

It's quite telling that the lady who presents herself as a compassionate Holy warrior priestess is also the very same person who will opt to smash with a flaming hammer first and then ask questions later. Then again, Hirge isn't exactly the first Paladin/Cleric who has a issues with regards to being flexible with problem solving. *looks at a certain Paladin from Adventure Quest who has trouble working with Necromancers due to his near-fanatical obsession with eradicating the undead*

Speaking of ladies, aren't we even bringing Gris into the discussion?

VDX_360

Staff member
Speaking of ladies, aren't we even bringing Gris into the discussion?
If you DARE bring the Lady Grissenda into this lowly, juvenile, locker room conversation, I will ban your profile to the Sewer of Horrors and unleash a plague so vile you wish you were fighting the Lord of the Pit and the Unweakened Undermother as a Level 1 mage.

RB33

If you DARE bring the Lady Grissenda into this lowly, juvenile, locker room conversation, I will ban your profile to the Sewer of Horrors and unleash a plague so vile you wish you were fighting the Lord of the Pit and the Unweakened Undermother as a Level 1 mage.
whoa, hold on there, my bad. 😅

I sincerely meant no disrespect to the Lady of War named Grissenda.