My 2 cents...

kolera

Hi!

I registered here just yesterday and this is my very first forum thread as a new member of this community!

Been playin the game for about 2 weeks now and I must admit I got hooked! The storyline, side quests, humors and everythin fits perfectly within my standards as a RPG player. So, I just wanted to share some of my experience and they are the ff:

1. This game gave me trust issues because of a Forsaken dude pretendin to sell me somethin whilst trudgin the road! For God's sake!
  2. Tremaddan is like my beloved gramps similar with the attitude. Heh.
  3. Readin Captain Dorse dialogue submitted me to a tongue-twist challenge. LoL
  4. Cleric's Intervention is OP!
  5. No way to expand inventory with additional 12 slots atleast?
  6. 10 seconds Paralyze is too much you think? Tough luck, my friend.
  7. Kardagis, Lady Leanna and the Sea Princess(Human form) for the most beautiful woman in whole island of Varannar, who ya gonna choose?
This will be updated hopefully as I progressed deeper into the game...

..and thus, my 2 cents.

-Sorry for a very bad English.

Last edited:

Morpheus

1. Say I'm a traveller like you and if the "Okay, but no promises" has no blue (Leave) text, that is an attack.
5. Bag of Holding
6. You'll get used to it
7. Kardagis for sure

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You do get to expand your inventory later on. And storage.

Yes, ten seconds of Paralyze is too much. Thankfully there are ways for all characters to mitigate it.

Gewehr 43

1. Kardagis, Lady Leanna and the Sea Princess(Human form) for the most beautiful woman in whole island of Varannar, who ya gonna choose?
What about Amarisa? She is truly beautiful, sadly
she is your sister

F19.png

VDX_360

Staff member
Best part of a relationship with Hirge?

1) Her vow to do what ever you say?
2) Her family connections?
3) No need to worry about long term relationship planning?

The problem with Hirge is she thinks every problem is a nail and every solution is a flaming hammer.