Multiplayer

Icy

Translator
Hello!

After playing this masterpiece for a while i've started imagining how awesome it would be to have a multiplayer/mmo made on a seperate app, bossing as a team or just altogether not being "alone".

The dimensions would be huge so you wouldn't run into the same person every 5 minutes.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Can be deleted, was already answered by David, sorry.

Quantum

I don't think you need to be on a separate app. This game has day/night cycle and such and is much more suited for single player. BUT quite possibly multiplayer could work through a lobby system. So that 1-X players can join the hosts game.

A full MMO would not work well with the mobs in this game. Many mobs would respawn too fast or too slow. So small parties would work best.

I would also like to say that although MMO sounds like a good idea, right now in the current state, I think development should be mainly content. The Mage class, and more areas, quests, and items is great. This game already has quite the replay-ability.

Riggs445

Small party multiplayer sounds good maybe 2 to 4 players...skip the vast numbers of people out there and play with friends... perhaps though Google play profile..not sure how these things work

Quantum

The major issues I see:

How to deal with day/night cycle and resting.
Everyone forced to stay on same map or separate and the effect of that.
Scaling of mobs based on #of connected players, or levels.
Loot sharing system.
Transfer of characters from single and multiplayer.

There are the ones I just thought up, I am sure there are more.

Ben27

I would really like to be able to play with my brothers or friends in Exiled Kingdoms, even if it takes 6-12 months for the update to come out (like putting mobs with levels according to the players, because it would be very easy to play multiplayer,
also putting a kind of tool improvement in special NPCs, which to get the materials we would need to find in places of difficult access, from level 10 or more; the loot can be the same as long as they add more mobs to have more loot; in terms of day and night, players may have to sleep mandatory every 3 days, to refresh the multiplayer schedule. You can also put a kind of arena for players to face each other, which would make the game much more successful in my opinion, because all people want nowadays is to be able to play multiplayer, to make the game itself more fun. The game is great, but this update would be too much.

(I think)

I already have the license, so it's much better to play than to test.

VDX_360

Staff member
Exiled Kingdoms is unlikely to ever have a multi-player feature. The game is just not designed for it.

Even allowing a 2nd Player to control a Companion would be a sizable undertaking.