Most impressive games. and suggestion

xixrio

I hope
1. quest auto move and Be the growth in Global-game.
OR, The quest area, be displayed on the map.
I HOPE WORLD-GAME[Exiled Kingdoms]
2. game is very difficult.This requires a lot of potions.

3. parming play and user-pvp

4. auction.

I believe. All that is necessary for the best game
i want to game system[warspear online]
game Graphic and FUN [diablo2][Exiled Kingdoms]

Dasirid

Not sure the direction the creator is looking to take this, but online would be cool.

Personally pvp i dont mind, but it would be cool to go on boss runs and farm with a small group of people. Not saying to make it mmorpg but more like small party system for online play, similar to borderlands.

What do you think?

Eliadann

I am not clear about this. I mean, to suggest to turn a game X into a game Y, it is something I don´t agree with. I think this game has a clear concept on what it is about, so I am more about adding up extras on this house, rather than suggesting to build a different house somewhere else. This is what I think.

- Elia

Dasirid

I agree with Eliadann.

But to better respond to xixrio, the game is supposed to be difficult. Not that it doesn't have flaws, every game does.
It is supposed to get you to read and figure out where to go. I don't think it would be as fun if it was automated.

At least that's how i see it.

I saw somewhere the admin had said once the game was finished he would add a coop or online, that'd be pretty cool.

sinoako9

I hate to see this game be compared to diablo 2. But if we're heading that way, I would rather compare it to Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Torment, or Arcanum.

I really like this game because you don't simply click auto-run to quest, and ignore all the other details like the games I mentioned above.

I'm not sure about PvP, character skills aren't that complex, it'll come down to who crit more, who has the best end game gears. There will be no actual player's skill to test when executing character skills. And it's not pvp if the player's character is AI controlled; I actually find that stupid in some games because you can heal and they can't.

If anything, co-op raid would be cool. And rank them base on their performance and cooperative like in Demon Soul.