More trees with golden apples

Vaaclav

Translator
Rumor is rumor.

But I still thought that there could be a few more trees with golden apples - after opening of Nivaria and mostly other areas of Lake Nivar.

So, I am a bit disappointed for this. I would like to see at least one another tree with golden apples, in Nivar wetlands - that is (together with Crimson hills) only one area where these trees should grow, as rumor by Ronaëf says.

ZeroesHero

Hill Giants also drop Golden Apples every now and then. I know it's not the same thing as the trees you were looking for, but there is an area in Ilmara that has more hill giants. And it's probably best not to make the apples too easy to farm since the potion they make is rather impressive.

Vaaclav

Translator
Of course that those trees should stay rare, but still ...

And by the way, I think that it is very strange that hill giants give golden apples after killing. It is a bit inlogic. Or they are covered by golden apple trees? I did not see. They have to get them somewhere.

ZeroesHero

Perhaps there are more trees higher up in the mountains that giants can get to, but people cannot? They are a bit taller than me...