• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

Minotaur, or Orc would be great to play, or maybe even barbarian eventuel immune to magic.

Lazyb

I would love to be able to play the role of a minotaur or orc, maybe if one could tweak the storyline a bit with that or create a new game. What do you think? Just an idea I still love play the game. LG aus Berlin Curtis

Duck123

Loreseeker
This almost certainly won’t happen in this game but the developer is working on a new game called Archaelund. He has already confirmed that Minotaur is a playable race although I’m not sure about orc. As for barbarian Archaelund will have a job system which is kind of like flexible classes from my understanding which might include barbarian.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You can play this game as a barbarian if you like. Just make a 2-handed warrior and don't raise Intelligence much. You might want to skip a lot of armor to keep the vibe going, so perhaps play on Normal.