Minotaur horn drop rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimPera

I killed three minotaurs and got three horns. Felt too easy! Just saying, in case that's not how it's expected to work.

I am not sure if there's minotaurs in more than one place, this happened in Jabal.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just checked and worked right for me (under 10% drop rate). Probably you just were real lucky?

Soulwing96

In the maze of lamth in northern jabal jills, I killed all the minotaurs on the floor and found a set of stairs in the far north eastern corner. It didn't let me go down them and the pop up telling me that it would be implemented soon didn't show up. It was just a solid object. I'm just wondering if this is a bug or if it is just so far down on the list of things to do with the gam, you just haven't gotten around to implementing the notice.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
it's me being sloppy, yeah it's not available yet, thanks for reporting.

that spoiler tag isn't well placed. Put the text in between the tags, or just click the "spoiler" button when all your text is selected.

Riggs445

I'm trying for minotaur axe, however minotaur horns I found a plenty think so far I sold 50 or so.

VDX_360

Staff member
KimPera":ucb9lbzm said:
....I killed three minotaurs and got three horns...

Sounds like you got lucky. :) Straightforward statistics indicates at a 10% drop-rate, 1 out of every 1,000 persons will get a horn on the very first three Minotaur they kill (1/10, x 1/10, x 1/10 = 1/1,000). As you kill more you should see the drop-rate regress to the mean.

Hope you didn't use up all your luck for the more rewarding item drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.