Minotaur Axe

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Just out of curiosity,how many of you have ever found a minotaur Axe in EK. I see it on the wiki,but have never found one. Not unless I hastily sold it without noticing. It's not really imperative that I have one. I have the executioner's axe, which is basically the same weapon,but vicious 2. I'm just curious about it because I can't recall finding one through my journey to lvl 21 thus far.

ClockworkGhost

Nope, this weapon is my personal 'unicorn horn' :) I've killed nations of minotaurs, yet that weapon has yet to drop for me :( Those sneaky minotaurs must have hidden it well, or I just sold it by mistake on one of the billion or so runs I did on them back when they dropped bluesteel axes :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Due to a bug, it didn't drop as intended from Lords until last update...

Don Desini

Loreseeker
That explains it then. Thanks David. I've been looting Askatir since the last update. No wonder I haven't found one yet.

Merkava

tbh I am pretty sure I have seen it drop and just vendored it. iirc same min-max dmg as executioner's axe, different flavor text and lacking any modifiers.

Dimidium

I am 100% sure I got it and sold it by accident. The only item to slip away from my precious collection...I have every rare item in the game, too.

I am not too sad to see it go, because no collection can be 'perfect'...

ClockworkGhost

Don Desini":169elfuw said:
I don't really need it either,but not much else to do while waiting for new content.

You could always make a few alternate builds and try out the different story threads while we wait for the next installment of content :) That's what I've been doing anyway - building characters who slaughter every Varannari I see, or maxing out on non-combatant skills like trap detection. Try seeing how far you can progress without killing anyone - we had a competition regarding that a while back, and it is possible to get to at least 4th level with zero kills :)