Mercian royal crypt?

koshri

I was playing my cousins account, he has lvl 11 warrior playing casual difficulty. He wanted to get all legion armor but as I wonder on free town I can't seem to find it?
(I envy him, spending time with goblins, Havent pay for the game YET)
btw, he has Legion, mask & suit but leggings and gauntlets and boots may take some time..

I was wondering in the wiki section mercian royal crypt does not have encircled entrance on where should I go outside of freetown. I cant find it personally outside of freetown (I dont know if I have no sense of direction). Any hint where I can find it? I've already explored zamohr mountains and found ice cave and blue rock castle which is very hard even its casual.

Sounkeng

The crypt is very challenging... I am a little doubtful that you'll get past the trap at the beginning if you are only level 11...

Anyways it is located in the iron valley (NE corner) there should be undead guarding the entrance. Basically stay in the same map right after leaving freetown and read to the top right.

koshri

you're right.. I died.. WELLP, ill be grinding in the minotaurs for awhile for gold and the trolls for later still dont have the 2h fire (thingy if there is) Thank you!

Kody101

My advice farm the death armor best place for that is the mosoleum if u go south in the great inori (south is to the left for some reason) if u explore that mosoleum in the back you will find scarcaphagi best place to farm it took me a few runs to get a full set but was worth it get a full set and you get a death resist potions and death resists cloak and rings ull be able to get through but be ware the place is hard and a pain normal wraiths constantly respawn ><

Sounkeng

Kody101":247zkvu9 said:
My advice farm the death armor best place for that is the mosoleum if u go south in the great inori (south is to the left for some reason) if u explore that mosoleum in the back you will find scarcaphagi best place to farm it took me a few runs to get a full set but was worth it get a full set and you get a death resist potions and death resists cloak and rings ull be able to get through but be ware the place is hard and a pain normal wraiths constantly respawn ><

Not the mausoleum... the mausoleum is in the deadwood, and he REALLY isn't ready for that.

Grim Rapper

>Bring Hirge as your partner
>Farm some Tollosian(sry if I misspeled) Armor
>Find weapon called "Ghostbane"
>Good Luck