Mercian Royal Crypt - red doors

Warrior.Jay

How long until the detailed map will be available on here?. I've about got it filled in on my own, and I've found the hidden room beside the library and completed "mightier than the Sword".... but it's always nice to have a map to reference to before going in.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
feldon":326vd9nt said:
4 total I believe
Thanks for the quick reply.

My Rouge with detection ring has only discovered one door beside library with liver for cage. Already made two rounds, probably need to cast some spells

feldon

Loreseeker
Both my warrior and Cleric have had to use scrolls or Thelume to spot the doors, so I'm guessing they are fairly high level (probably 15+). Until a map is available, if you msg me I will tell you the location of the 4 doors I know of. Trying to avoid spoiling for someone who is only looking for one or two of them.

Nails

Just got red key with 6 written on it, opens the second door in from the right. Teleports you to a room with a level 16 undead named Nastur. It hits harder than the fire dragon, took me 3 90hp pots to keep gris up with stuns and my archer dodging with agro. My gris has 112 death resistance, 28 armour and 216 HP at level 10. He dropped a bloody scarf neck piece, rogue only, with stun immunity on it. There was also a chest with 3k gold in it. Key came from the NE room, secret door is in the most northerly corner.

I'll post if again if I find any more keys.

I did this at level 11 with an archer rogue. Joker's bow and gris as stated above.

**Edited to conceal spoiler. Have a nice day.**

Bart

I cant belive, i spend almost 200x scroll of detection, in every corner, wall or room and still nothink, (im on 4 rooms revealed + 6th key)

EDIT:I have some feelings that there is no more keys, maybe developer will show us more keys in future dungeons, who knows, im pissed off with searching secret doors :D

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Bart":1b197q7k said:
I cant belive, i spend almost 200x scroll of detection, in every corner, wall or room and still nothink, (im on 4 rooms revealed + 6th key)

EDIT:I have some feelings that there is no more keys, maybe developer will show us more keys in future dungeons, who knows, im pissed off with searching secret doors :D

There is a very simple way to determine if there are more secrets in an area... the dialogue when using the scroll will tell you if there are... Just remember hidden is different from secret... Hidden means you cannot visually see the container, path, or entrance... secret means it requires a skill check, ability, or scroll to find. There is at least 1 hidden container in that map that is part of the Mightier than the Sword quest.