Maybe you could add this

Gutbuster

Just wondering if anyone else would like to be able to control minds.. could make scrolls or a ring to buy or ern that you could use to control to fight for you for a shot time but could use again... Kinda like the head turn for zombies an skeletons would be cool

VDX_360

Staff member
Charm or mind-control abilities *MIGHT* be something the mage class might get but for now, we got summon scrolls and wolves to outlaws.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
VDX_360":3by0xy6g said:
Charm or mind-control abilities *MIGHT* be something the mage class might get but for now, we got summon scrolls and wolves to outlaws.

You can better keep it this way..... wizards, sorcerers, or what ever are no necromancers with a army of death...... that would be compleetly overpowered..... I think the category elements fire, air, ground, ice, poison, forest, lightning, light, stun and paralyse and defence skills like thorn and ironmaiden where the enemie is acually hurting him self by damage reflection.. or desoriented spells for the enemie is way better for a wizard or sorcerer... but thats how i think of wizards and sorcerers.....

I love Lord of the rings btw..... haha

VDX_360

Staff member
And "wolves to outlaws" refers to luring enemies to attack each other, wolves will attack outlaws, some rumor bosses will get attacked by other enemies