Map question

Dracvla

Hi,I was wondering,the whole main quest line is done,yet half of the whole map is still unlockable?At least from what I've seen.
Does that mean that the main quest line doesn't actually end,or that the map we are currently missing won't be related to it...or am i just stupid and all the game maps are in the game?
Also a second question,over 100 hours of gameplay?Is that correct,I have 20 hours in and almost 40 quests done already,I just can't see where that much content is,but I hope I'm wrong.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Developer is still adding content, so yes, there are more areas in the map to be added and you dont need them for completing main quest (that has different endings), but after completing you can continue playing to complete any remaining side quests

- i think the one-time-buy price is very reasonable for 20 hours of content. And if you played 40/80, theres at least 40 hour content.
- And the remaining quests are more difficult than the first half so its supposed to take even more time to accomplish the last quests.
- Aside difficulty factor: casual mode is supposed to require less playing time than normal/hard mode. And looking for walkthrough in wiki (as i do :D ) makes it even shorter.
- Aside main quests and side quests there are town hall quests, rumor bosses, 2 houses to buy, random encounters, secret rooms with Tholassian Tomes...
- And its replayable: i play in casual mode and have a lv18 warrior (43h played), now im playing a lv11 Cleric (15h played), already played a rogue archer till lv4 (higher INT/PER gives you different options and outcomes from quests)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Dracvla":330k2719 said:
Also a second question,over 100 hours of gameplay?Is that correct,I have 20 hours in and almost 40 quests done already,I just can't see where that much content is,but I hope I'm wrong.
I think that only you will be able to answer this question when you play all quests.

All play differently, so for some it may actually be 200+ hours. Maybe some will be able to complete it under 80 hours. It's hard to tell. Actually, I never understood this type of statistics as it always were totally off for me.

E.g. when we talked about 20 hours in EK, I already played 40. Strange how time passes by differently for different people. Maybe Einstein was on something with his theory of relativity. :shock: