Make exiled kingdom great again!

Many items I use in exiled k, they should be reviewed and quests added to use them, like demonic skull...

The sumon system should be revised, the player should capture the sumon, doing something similar to pokemon go, and the soul of this monster should be trapped inside the scroll and be released when the player uses it..
And all kinds of monsters should be captured , according to the amount of mana the mage has , one chance of getting , one chance of failing , and one chance of the monster disappearing or running away .

It should have a system of crafting larger mana,larger health, and element resistance potions, and using items already in the game to make, such as creature products, gems, and plants.

Exiled kingdon should add, more types of medieval monsters, something similar to diablo 1, no!!!! cute monsters
example devils , demons , beholders , demon skeltons , vampires , werewolf, whicthes , fayres , etc..
Create more sea creatures to inhabit with the batrax something similar to mermaids...
Increase the number of creatures on the map, there is a lot of empty area, no life....
Create creature invasions within cities

Each exiled k monster should be fully immune to one type of elemental damage, be extremely strong to another, neutral to another, and weak to another
example : vampire imune to death , strong to poison , neutral to ice , neutral to energy , weak to fire, weak to meele.

It should have a forge similar to the game "anima rpg" in which an item can be combined with others, this would make the exile one of the best rpgs on the playstore, the developer should at least research what I said.
Npc Stridsibum
Should have a gold, silver, copper mining system.

There should be a house in each city and the player should choose which city to live in, and inside the house there should be more than 3 chests or suitcases, to store items to many items in exiled to store lack of space!!!

There should be a way to use General Skills 4 slot with some skill you want

Companions must have their own backpack, to carry 2 swords or a potion.
There must be an npc that teaches skill to your companion, According to the player's will...
Another thing that should be reviewed is you can choose your partner's skill, it should only come with 1 skill, depending on your class.
Another thing is that there should be a quest to join hirge, adaon and grissenda to play together, it's a dream of mine and that of many exiled players....

The rogue's trap system should be improved, and there should be a way for the rogue to instead of disarming the trap, make it his own.

improve the advantages of joining guilds and factions , and when you are in debt or being an enemy of a guild or faction you should suffer sporadic attacks .

Also the lvl of the bosses e some creatures has to follow the level of player , and it should have a special boss for each type of race of the ek, with artificial intelligence different from the mobs, and this boss should have a different Sprite and drop unique itens, specials , example ...
mumie , elder mumie , ancient pharaoh boss.
vampire , elder vampire , ancient vampire boss
skeleton , arcane skeleton , giant skeleton boss

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Using the words "should" and "must" are curious word choices.

If you feel strongly how a game "should" be designed with "must" have features, I would encourage you to create your own game.
That's not me being snarky. A lot of independent game developers started out as people who were dissatisfied with current game options.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
i dont speak inglish very well , i speak portuguese , i just try make exiled a beter game!
That's understandable.

But, you do suggest a lot of things that would be a whole new game. Maybe it would be a good news to you that developer is working on a new game. At the moment it will be PC only.