Main character and companion stats

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Joined
15/08/2017
Messages
181
Location
USA
Can someone tell me how the character's stats work together? e.g. my gossip chance is 49%, Grissenda's is 10%. Do they combine for an overall 59%?
 

VDX_360

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
20/01/2017
Messages
6,162
The game uses the highest Gossip chance between the Main Character and the Companion and the value should be visible on the left side of the screen during inn screen. It's just the stand alone value, not a combined value.

Some equipment increases gossip, either directly or raising a trait. Equiping it before going to the inn can help bump up the gossip chance.
 

Top