Magical vaults interface redesign suggestion

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
First of all, having so much vault space is great. But, I would like if interface would be a bit different. So, let's start from beginning.

1. I would leave basic vault management things as they were till now. That means, when you don't have vault at all, you can buy only first one for 1000 gold. Same interface as before.

2. Also, you access this (and all others) vaults in the same manner, go to town hall, click on icon to "enter town hall", choose vaults and then you open this screen:

lAyapKL.jpg

As you can see, there are two basic changes:

Red one - Delete icon and move vault slots up to be aligned with backpack. Also, text vault(2-4) is the same size as backpack.

With this you create space for green addition

Green one - You create here 4 vault icons, each opens (or enables buying) corresponding vault.

Now we have tedious use of vaults, a bit similar like it was with more save game slots. We have one more click to open one vault, and four (4) more clicks to see another vault slot (need to exit, need to click again at town hall, choose vaults, choose which vault).

With interface proposed here we have basically all benefits of more slots, none of the negative sides with current vaults interface. We can easily change vaults with click on V1-4, easily open main vault interface as shown on image.

If we don't have vault and click on it, you just offer dialog to buy it. If we buy it, vault becomes accessible.

I hope you'll found this interface more logical and implement it.

One more suggestion vault related, if we have stacked item (in vault or backup), we also get option to store all and/or take all. It would make vault operation easier.

Just to remind you, small sound bug, when you put something in vault there's no sound, it is still there. Also check if there is double sound when you take something out of vault. I know you have other things on your mind...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I like it, I'll definitely upgrade the UI and very likely will take the idea from here! Can't promise when, because I'm right now working hard on adding new content, but I like it very much.

Thanks!

omni

Yes,

I agree, the proposed changes have merit. Definitely more user friendly.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I'm glad you like idea.

Also, I'm glad new content is on its way, as well as new vaults interface. :D