Magical rubys

Charliehhh

Hello! Was exploring the dungeon, killed the dragon and on the chest behind him the rubu was missing (i was able to loot the other 2 rubys just this one was missing from chest) is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, are you talking about the Magical Rubies required to progress through Icemist Underlevels?

Are you referring to the White King dragon, or did yo confuse another ice dragon for him? There are several dragons on that level, and several chests.

You can see the the Wiki Map here to double check you are checking the correct spots.

VDX_360

Staff member
That is odd. Can you double check the chest and your inventory? Make sure you didn't put it in your bag of holding?
What does your quest log say?

If none of that works, you might have to load from your last pre-issue save, than close and re-load the game to force a map re-load????

Charliehhh

Just checked again my inventory, olmy 2 of them there and none in holding

My journal says "i met brenos and we joined forces. He told me the most dangerous faction here is the tempme of flame but to reach it i need three magical rubies"
Im did some maps reload and the ruby is still missing :c

p4ran0id

Staff member
If you like send me a backup and I can take a look at that. I'm not a developer but very good in SoH, maybe I find the solution, have some free time later 🤔