Mage NPC?

AdlockHungry

If I am playing with a non mage character is there going to be a mage NPC (like Adoan or Grissenda) joining me later? I’m wondering if it’s worth saving some good mage items if I’ll be able to equip them to a mage later. Thanks! :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Mage NPCs are more than enough in the world :lol:

You're talking about a mage companion, there are several discussions about that topic, at the moment it doesn't look like there will be one, but maybe David surprises us. Let's wait for the next update ;)

Duck123

Loreseeker
There should be a quest where you have find a new person to take over Amarisa’s job and then you get her as a companion

p4ran0id

Staff member
Amarisa as companion would be too much. She's the only one, who could help you inside the Ark, that would be quiet unfair.

Good mage companion is the wizard in Kingsbridge. There is already a quest (missing orb), he could join you instead of leaving town

Duck123

Loreseeker
Amarisa wouldn’t have to be a companion in the ark, when you rescue amarisa she could be like a hireable mercenary and then once you complete a quest she could turn into a companion

JarrenDrahn

AdlockHungry":sxynwgbv said:
Thanks for the replies. Selling off my mage stuff for a grip of cash! ;)

Personally I keep at least the unique or top tier mage gear and store it at the tower of Tremadan. Just because there is a good chance a mage companion will be added. Of course at this point it could be a long way off.