Lv. 15 Ironman ~vs~ HORROR (Video!)(Spoilers)

VDX_360

Staff member
The video here, and others by the same user, also show the value of running from enemies. Choosing to avoid a fight can be a valuable tactic in clearing a dungeon.

Also, another thing about the low level cleric videos, is they show a cleric being played as a cleric rather than a warrior. Too often players try to build a cleric as a warrior that can heal rather than an independent format that uses the cleric skills to their optimal effect.

On a similar note, the Mage class about to be released is more than a ranged fighter that uses magic instead of arrows. The mage class needs built as it's own independent class to thrive.

Bans1x

o_O ok i think i just saw true skill i struggled at casual YOU GOT TO ARK KILLED THE HORROR AND YOU WERE LVL 15 AND IRONMANNNN WHAT IS GOING OOONNN

Ian Skylark

Obtainable Toast":2n5qfq5r said:
Sweet, congratulation friend :) Whats the next challenge?

Toast! Long time no see.
I'm not sure. For now I don't have anything planned. Maybe whatever comes next when Thuram is released? I'd have to run through it first with my main though. I don't want to lose this Ironman to something unexpected or just plain silly...

(Lost one to the respawning rats in New Garand's sewers)

Bans1x":2n5qfq5r said:
o_O ok i think i just saw true skill i struggled at casual YOU GOT TO ARK KILLED THE HORROR AND YOU WERE LVL 15 AND IRONMANNNN WHAT IS GOING OOONNN

Lol, no worries, you're not alone. I couldn't beat the Horror on my first playthrough with my level 21 Cleric either who was way stronger than this one at the time.