Low level traps, potion of tragic hero

marceloargh

Hi. I've noticed that after the last update I'm only getting 60% chance of diasbling lower level traps, as oposed to more than 100% I was getting before. Is this supposed to happen? For higher level traps it seems to be working as it was.

Also, when I use a tragic hero potion on companion, the one who gets poisoned is actually the player char.

marceloargh

No, its from the update befor this one. You get them from the same guy who makes potions of heroism in nivarian. just bring him the corrupted saber cat eyes and he will tell you how to make them.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
marceloargh":141xuhk9 said:
Hi. I've noticed that after the last update I'm only getting 60% chance of diasbling lower level traps, as oposed to more than 100% I was getting before. Is this supposed to happen? For higher level traps it seems to be working as it was.

Also, when I use a tragic hero potion on companion, the one who gets poisoned is actually the player char.

there was a bug previously, there is a cap to the bonus you're supposed to get for being higher level than the trap, which is +12%, but it was not working properly. I fixed it on last update.

noted about the potion.