Solved Liserpix doesn't show up.

Solution is provided
Platform
Android

Szurmat

Lvl 4 rogue (if it makes a difference), I entered the city on the trollfence-side (entered mercia through jabal, then to freetown and finally to sydarun).
And Liserpix (starting safe passage -quest) wasn't there. Is it a bug? Or are there some requirements not shown on the wiki? (lvl, reputation (I had -10 in mercia at the time))

VDX_360

Staff member
Could be a NPC loading issue, or you just missed her?

At one time, I thought there was a level requirement so you don't get slaughtered by the ambush. But it's not on the Wiki and I could just be mis-remembering things?

Szurmat

I checked and she definitely wasn't anywhere in the city. I think (not 100% sure) I went on to Inori to "re-download" the area (save/load outside of sydarun oasis), but she didn't show up. I'll check again in a few lvls...
Post automatically merged:    

Update: Re-entered at lvl 6 and she's there. Dunno was it a lvl-requirement, but it works now. (I may do some testing to find out is there a requirement to be able to add it to the wiki)

Last edited:

Szurmat

Ooh, ty. I re-checked at that lvl and she spawned, but ty for info for future playthroughs! I checked the quest-wikipage and I didn't see it there. Tyy
Post automatically merged:    

I'll update the quest Wiki to be a little more clear on that point.
Nice! Ty!