Bug Like father like son quest

Something doesn't work as it should
Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform
Android

Orin

There is supposed to be someone who appears at the lannegar mine entrance after you talk to his father in the mine so you can fight him and complete the quest, but he never appears.

VDX_360

Staff member
What does your quest log say exactly?

It's possible there's a map loading error. If that's the case, re-loading the map might solve the hiccup. That can be done by staying at an inn, etc.

Also, the person in question is waiting a little bit south of the entrance of the mine. There's a body. A wizard. And some nastiness. Why is there always nastiness? Why?

Orin

How far south of the mine entrance is he supposed to be? I'll check. And kick his butt.

VDX_360

Staff member
Did you talk to the person in the secret room in the haunted gallery (the second level of the mine)?
Talking to the mine dweller is what triggers the wizard to ambush as you exit the mine.
He appears in sight of the entrance.
See Wiki for more details.

Orin

I found the hidden room where he ran off to and talked to him a second time. Was able to complete the quest after that. Thank you.

VDX_360

Staff member
So issue was you talked to him the first time, but not the second.
Thanks for letting us know.

Enzohyeah

I am unable to access the Haunted Gallery. There is no one near the stairs to repair them, and I'm not sure what to do.

VDX_360

Staff member
Did you read over the requirements to trigger the quest ( Read Here ).
If you completed Head Hunting, and talked to Azeran, than it could be a map loading error. Staying at an inn should solve the issue.

Lastly, what device are you on?
I know Apple has v1.2 or something, so it's a major update behind everyone else.
I can't remember if the Haunted Galleries are part of the Apple version of the game.

VDX_360

Staff member
Per the Changelog, Solliga and related quests were added with v1.3.1166. Thus, Apple players don't have access to it.
Someone can double check me on this.

Enzohyeah

I must not have waited long enough after completing the head hunting quest. I just got back into the mine and the guy appeared. Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.